Full-Function Lobby ATM
Hyosung is dedicated to making technology work for the humans who use it. We provide solutions that simply work better and more intuitively. Every ATM product, service, and support system is engineered to be reliable and flexible. We listen to our customers and continually improve our offerings to reflect their input. We bring that innovation to banking. It is this commitment to human technology that has made us a dependable partner and global leader in the ever-changing world of banking.
Monimax 7800 is designed to provide reliability that is second to none in the market, with the highest uptime and with minimum maintenance needs. You won’t have to worry about replacing the parts or sudden breakdowns because the Monimax 7800 is designed to run problem-free for a very long time.
With quality also comes responsibility. Monimax series ATMs are equipped with energy-saving features like low-energy LCD and long-lasting ATM parts with minimum implications to the environment. The deposit automation feature also saves tons of paper over time, giving you the power to build your image as an earth-friendly company.
Monimax series ATMs are designed with an open architecture platform, allowing for easy future upgrades and module modifications. Modular design is one of the ways in which we are trying to lower our customers’ costs and provide maximum convenience. Monimax 7800 can also be easily upgraded to offer deposit automation should an institution decide to implement the technology later.
Monimax 7800 offers ultimate functionality, featuring bill payment, funds transfer, and mobile top-up in a highly user-friendly interface for maximum convenience and ease of transition.
Complying to standards in various regions worldwide, Nautilus Hyosung offers advanced security measures. The highly secured integrity of the Monimax 7800 prevents any attempted security breaches from occurring. Monimax 7800 is also easily integrated with any monitoring solutions to provide seamless data transfer for effective management of the self-service channels.
- System Platform:Microsoft® Window® 7 Platform, CEN/XFS 3.0 or later
- Communication:TCP/IP, Wireless, X.25, Dial-up
- Screen Display:Privacy filter (optional), 15" / 19" color TFT LCD
- Input Type:PCI compliant EPP, T-DES, DES, RSA, Touchscreen or Function keys (15" option)
- Security:Lock: Mechanical combination lock, electronic lock, KABA Mas Cencon lock, Two security cameras for face and hand, Safe - UL 291 Level 1, CEN, Fingerprint (option)
- Card Reader:EMV Level 1,2 Compliant, Motorized hybrid card reader, Anti-skimming device, Contactless card reader (RF)
- Printers:Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer, Journal printer (e-Journal available as default)
- Additional Features:Lead-through Indicator, Audio Jack, Speaker, 2D Barcode reader
- Power Supply:Back-up battery (reserving last transaction & safe shutdown), AC100-127V/AC200-240V
- Environmental Conditions:Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32°F ~ 104°F ), Humidity: 25%-85%
- Dimension:Height: 1,500mm (59.1") Width: 720mm (28.3") Depth: 870mm (34.3") Weight: 800kg (1,764 lbs)
- Antenna:External antenna (Cable: 1.5m)
- Card Handling:Cash dispensing - Maximum fill level 345mm per cassette - Up to 5 cassettes - Bundle present, bundle retraction - Note-by-note rejection - Automatic shutter, Cash and check depository (single slot) - Maximum fill level 227mm per cassette - 75 mixed media (bundled deposit) per transaction* - 2 cassettes - Reject and retract capability - ECB article 6 compliant - 4-way cash and check scanning and printing